Saturday, October 6, 2018

Reliance JioFi Router Device Reviews



Reliance JioFi Router Device Reviews


  • Very good Experience



Hello all I am sharing my experience of jiofi with you

As we all know jio is the India's most largest4g network and it gives prettiest offer but it dies not give that much output as we expect from 4g network , I am living in village region I was bough this jiofi router last month from jio retailer shop.but if want to say about its build quality it is good but if want ti sat about battery life its not really good.it hardly give 3, 4 hours battery backup on hotspot mode.

Its range is upro 30to 40 meter in a radius only.it does not work properly onw room to another room.it gives lot of connectivity problem when distance is large and wall ia inside.and speed of internet of jio is also very slow.

jio told we resolve with in a month. but not work done.

  • Jio dhan dana dhan



I am using Reliance Jiofi from last 2 year and it is worth cost. With Reliance JioFi I have seen a maximum speed of about 7 mbps in my laptop and best part of using Reliance JioFi is that is your net for some particular day is over than also you can surf on laptop with speed of about 70-80 kbps. That's very low for laptop surfing but you can perform your important work with this atleast.

  • Amazing product


When jio launched only for 4G mobile I was disappointed as I have been using a 3G one so I have purchase jio fii


it is an amazing device you can connect with almost 30 devices at the same time and you can use internet at a very good speed although I have not connected with lots of devices but I have connect my two phones and a laptop and sometimes one other phone yet its speed never seem to slow down I'm pretty sure that this is the best internet provider available

It connects easily with your phone its just need a password which is fixed you can look for it in the package or you can remove the battery and see if u need

It costs around rupees 1000 and it gives amazing offers it is very reliable and I have to say I loved it

  • Best Divice To use 4G Internet


I am happy with this handy, walky jiofi launched by reliance jio. It very easy to start and very easy to set the password and phone to connect the wifi. It is very easy to carry anywhere when you travel and can use internet anytime. Earlier jio's speed was unbeatable but now due to decrease of speed its not so fun to use especially in some areas.  I stay in the 3rd floor but still it can catch the speed. Otherwise its very fast and convenient and now the  prices are cheaper so it can be easily affordable by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment